Leeds Travel Guide
Leeds is a beautiful city in West Yorkshire, England. It is situated in the East of Pennines Hills. It is a wonderful city of rich culture and diversified religions. This Charming city is a home to Finance and commercial activities. It is worth place to visit and live in. There are lots of things to do and lots of sights to see. It is a nice place, where you can see wonderful architecture buildings, museums, clubs, beaches and galleries. This is a perfect place for shopping also.
Religion and Culture
Mostly the people of this wonderful city are Christians. Peoples of many other religions are also living there such as many Muslim and Sikh community. There are many Mosques and Gurudwaras in Leeds. It also has a Jewish community. It is known as a market town for the woolen clothes.
By air: – There are two main airports in this wonderful city. Leeds Bradford and Manchester. Facility of various flights from almost all cities is there.
By Train:- It is connected to many big cities through railway lines. The railway journey will make you comfortable and you can reach easily in the mid areas of Leeds.
By Bus:- West Yorkshire bus service will help you to reach the beautiful city very easily.
To spend your vacations in this wonderful city is a fantastic idea. It is a place where you can have your best time. It is a family visiting place.
- Leeds Waterfront:- It is a place near Clarence Dock on Aire and Calder navigation. It is a very nice spot to visit.
- Royal Armouries:– It is a place where various British’s remarkable National Collection is kept.
- Stanley Ferry Aqueducts:- In this place the visitors can do lots of shopping, eating. It is an interesting place for culture-lovers.
- Wakefield Waterfront:- it is a place in Wakefield, Yorkshire.
- Royal Armouries Museum:– It is situated in West Yorkshire. It is a cool place to visit.
- Leeds City Museum:- It is located in the center of the city and it is a beautiful place to visit.
- Mercer art Gallery:- It is situated in Swan Road, Harrogate.
- Meanwood urban farm:– It is 1.5 miles from the center of Leeds.
Hotels in Leeds
Along with the best places to view Leeds provides you good and higenic accommodations. There are many resorts and hotels where you can have a relaxed life.
- Radisson Blu Hotel Leeds
- Hilton leeds City Hotel
- Park Plaza Leeds
- The Met Leeds
- Merrion Hotel
- Jurys Inn Hotel, Leeds
- Ibsi Hotel Leeds Center
This wonderful city enjoys a very pleasant temperature through out the year. There is a very less rainfall. Snowfall is common in the month of January to March. But in summers the city is very hot.
Best time to visit
It is a city where you can visit anytime through out the year.
Leeds enjoys a fantastic nightlife. There are various nightclubs and resorts, which make the nightlife of this charming city very glamorous. Late night parties and fun is the main source of entertainment of the peoples of Leeds.